Saturday, November 29, 2014

tt1

To me, it was every thing to be a venari warrior. That was better than being emperor of our universe even. I was so happy to be part of the special group. People treated me like a grown up. Respect was given. I felt that I belonged to some thing bigger than me. Yeah, no more humans calling me nasty names. Old days were over. Heck, I could stay up all night playing games. Like here there was no curfew or recess. At first, dad was happy I was gone. Also, so was mom. However, they soon complained that they wanted their son back and I made my case. Earth was dangerous, and I was tired of all the abuse my dad was giving me.


i was the luckiest kid in the universe. Boys on earth were happy if the had a bicycle and I sailed a star ship all over our cosmos. There was no problem with money. Like we were swimming in it. I was living the dream, but I would soon wake up. Dad once told me that a heroin dealer in NYC lasts six weeks on average - yes six. OK, in other words, life fast die young.

Dad was always pissy. He made a lot of money. That said, he was always hitting me. Well, the way I saw it, it is better to fly free than live in a cage.

I was a part of some thing that was way bigger than me - way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment